Some important information regarding our freight on plants:
- There is a flat rate for shipping which is $15.00 no matter how many plants you purchase - city metro areas only. Rural - further charges apply*
- Plant are all sent semi-bare root/bare root freight. This means they are removed from pots & wrapped in moist spagnum moss for shipping. If we were to ship soil the freight costs would be much higher.
- We take no responsibility for the courier service/handling of the plants once they leave our premises.
- The plants are shipped to the exact address provided when you purchase. For office buildings we need exact floors/name of business.
- All plants are sent via express post with Australia post.
- All orders are shipped Monday or Tuesday this is so they are not held up at the depot on weekends.
- All plants are shipped via Australia Post with tracking provided to you, they will also be labelled authority to leave in safe place.
- All pick up orders are confirmed with you via text or email within 24 hours. Collection must be within 24-48 hours unless otherwise discussed. If failure to reply to email or text order will be automatically refunded & stock available to other customers.