Freight & Handling
Some important information regarding our freight on plants:
- There is a flat rate for shipping which is $15.00 no matter how many plants you purchase - city metro areas only. Rural - further chargers apply*
- Plant are all sent semi-bare root/bare root freight. This means they are removed from pots & wrapped in moist spagnum moss for shipping. If we were to ship soil the freight costs would be much higher.
- We take no responsibility for the courier service/handling of the plants once they leave our premises.
- The plants are shipped to the exact address provided when you purchase, please ensure that no PO Boxes or parcel lockers are provided as these are couriered. For office buildings we need exact floors/name of business.
- If you would like the plant sent via Australia post express post please request at checkout and further costs may apply. *
- All orders are shipped Monday or Tuesday this is so they are not held up at the depot on weekends.
- All plants are shipped via courier with tracking provided to you, they will also be labelled authority to leave in safe place.